Emma Knight-Strong (BSc, MSc, CEnv, FIEMA)
Founder of Green Arch Consulting
- policy and process development
- integration of environmental considerations into business governance structures
- workshops, training and coaching in environmental and sustainability themes
- development of environmental and social management systems
- carbon footprinting
- environmental risk management
- environmental impact assessment
- investment due diligence
Emma specialises in thinking laterally and communicating with an extensive and varied range of stakeholders – including technical specialists, financiers, third sector and fellow environmental professionals – in order to deliver outputs tailored to my audience. She is committed to helping businesses work with the environment in order to deliver more resilient products and services.
Brigette Reid (BSc, MSc, MIEnvSc)
Director of ANZ and Americas
- ESG due diligence, management and reporting
- development of ESG tools, frameworks and policies
- Sustainable Finance frameworks, standards and instruments (e.g. UN Principles of Responsible Investment, Equator Principles, Green Bonds/Loans Principles, UN Sustainable Development Goals, IFC Performance Standards).
- impact measurement, management and communication
- embedding sustainability within organisations
- environmental and social impact assessment
- project management of complex multidisciplinary projects
Brigette is a hands-on consultant with a track record of innovation and collaboration, delivering high quality results on projects across environmental consultancy and investment banking. She provides strong practical support and guidance to give you the confidence that your approach to sustainability not only meets the legislative requirements, but also enhances your business, operations and impact.